If you or your child have crooked teeth that don’t align properly when you bite down, our orthodontist can use braces to straighten you or your child’s teeth. Braces use metal wires to hold your teeth and help them straighten. At our practice, our orthodontist can use an expander in your child’s mouth along with the braces to help your child’s mouth have more room for the teeth in their straightened position. Orthodontics is an important part of oral and physical health. When you get braces, your orthodontist will make sure that you have the best care. You will be educated on how to properly care for your braces and ensure straight healthy teeth that can last you a lifetime.
At our practice we also offer Invisalign for patients who want straight teeth without metal braces.
The Benefits of Traditional Braces
- Braces have been used to straighten teeth for decades and have been proven to be effective and yield a patient’s desired straightening results.
- Traditional braces can correct complex issues that cannot be corrected with other orthodontic methods.
- Our traditional braces are one of our most affordable orthodontic options for patients who want a full, straight smile.
- Because patients wear traditional braces 24/7, traditional braces require less self discipline to achieve success.
- Braces are easy to maintain and wear.
No matter which option you choose, your orthodontist can help you achieve the straight beautiful smile, and the comfortable bite that you’ve always wanted. You will be able to find even more joy in day to day activities like eating and speaking. Our orthodontic treatments change lives for the better, and can give you a reason to smile more.
To find out more about orthodontics, and how you can have a beautiful straight smile, contact our office.